Home loan icon

How do I close my home loan account?

Depending on your chosen lender, you may be asked to submit a 'loan closure request' form or pay a loan discharge or exit fee.

This can be done either online, in person or over the phone with your specific lender.

Call us on 1300 323 181, or email us at heretohelp@lendi.com.au if you have any issues.

Related Questions